Vancouver Job Posting
Sales Representative UnTapped Craft Imports - Vancouver, BC
Looking for a new sales career in an exciting & fun industry?
Come join the UnTapped Craft Supply team – Canada's independent craft liquor agency focusing on premium & unique craft beers & natural wines from around the world. An exciting & fun work environment where we have built strong business relationships with our customers & the public. We are seeking a self-driven & dynamic person to start as a full-time, experienced Sales Representative to cover the BC Lower Mainland Area territory with primary focus on the Vancouver area.
The Full-time Sales Representative will be responsible for maintaining & increasing market share of UnTapped products through promotion and sales of draught and packaged beer and natural wines with on-premise (bars & restaurants) accounts in the lower mainland area. Primary placement has been achieved through strong sales in bars, restaurants, and liquor stores. The position is supported by a ‘team' environment yet must excel on their own. Successful candidates will be knowledgeable & passionate about the craft industry (beer, natural wines).
• Must live in BC Lower Mainland – Preference will be given to those living closer to Vancouver.
• Sales experience in the liquor or hospitality or consumer packaged goods industries is desired but is not mandatory.
• Valid driver’s license, insurance, clean driving record, & own a reliable vehicle.
• Craft beer and natural wine market knowledge and aptitude to deepen that knowledge.
• Professionalism and integrity are musts.
• Exemplary customer service skills.
• Organized, highly motivated, with high energy, and extremely personable.
• Microsoft CRM Dynamics & Office skills is an asset but not mandatory.
• Enjoys building relationships and making Sales!
We Offer the Successful Candidate
A healthy sales territory with potential for growth.
Professional development training & support.
Competitive compensation: base salary + commission & bonuses - to be identified based on experience.
Monthly vehicle maintenance, gas, phone, promo allowance
Company benefits package.
Start date: ASAP
How to apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to (Will only review applicants that submit both):
Serious inquiries only; no recruiters.